I so badly wanted these shoes to work for me. In my search for a comfortable, therapeutic sandal that wouldn't require the use of orthotics, I came across the Aetrex company. Their remarkable reviews gave me hope for the spring and summer ahead.
These are fantastic sandals - comfortable immediately, good arch support, great for full day wandering. True to size. Works well for "medium" width foot as well as for one that's more narrow.
Love these shoes. I would order these in all the colours if my size was available. Extremely comfortable right out of the box. There was plenty of adjustment available with the Velcro. The thing I love about these shoes, if my feet do get hot and start to swell, I just adjust the Velcro as needed. It's a great looking shoe, I get compliments all the time. Thanks Zappos for carrying the smaller sizes! I couldn't even find one store that carries a size 5 in this shoe.
No comments:
Post a Comment