Saturday, 5 July 2014

Customer Reviews of Aetrex Berrie Helen


Very satisfied with the Mary Jane I purchased. I have bunions and hammer toes and it is hard to find shoes, especially dressy ones, to fit me. Happily these fit the bill.



I am very happy with these shoes. I have sensitive, arthritic, flat feet and a frozen big toe joint. These shoes give me support and are very cushy and allow lots of toe room. They are stain resistant, too! I can wear these to work with pants and skirts as well. I would definitely recommend these to problem feet people!




Love the way it hugs my foot. Even wore it in the rain with no problem. This is the first time I ordered Aetrex and a stretch shoe. I ordered size 6 1\/2 but next time I think a size 7 will be more comfortable. Zappos service is truly top notch!





No comments:

Post a Comment