I love these shoes! I have not had a pair of shoes this comfortable in years. I can wear them all day and they stay comfortable with great support. I have fallen arches and other issues with my feet, and it is truly hard to find shoes this good.
If you like a very snug shoe, buy these! I wear and ordered a 7-1/2 wide. The photo above is an optical illusion! There is absolutely NOTHING WIDE about this shoe. If you have a high instep or "the top of your foot is highly sensitive", you will not like these. Very stiff, well constructed shoe, excellent quality, gut for narrow flat feet ONLY!!
I love these shoes! I have chronic foot problems and have had surgery. I also have orthotics, but I'm not crazy about them. These shoes fit great! They are comfy and true to size and width. Best of all, the arch support in the shoe works better than my custom orthotics.
No comments:
Post a Comment